Age: 8 months (DOB: 22/07/2018)
Breed: Chihuahua x Pomeranian
Micro-chipped: No - will be taken care of.
Vaccinated: Yes - due next in August 2019
DogsNZ (NZKC): No.
Council Registered: Yes - CCC
Cat Friendly: No
Child Friendly: Yes
Human Sociable: Yes
Dog Sociable: Yes
Mila was a much loved pet. However, due to a relationship separation and the fact her owner is now studying full time and working as much as possible, Mila's owner felt it would be the kindest to re-home her. Mila's former owner wants her to go to someone who could spend more time with her and provide her with regular updates from time-to-time.
Mila is a very sweet, happy go lucky little puppy with a lot of energy! Mila is great with other dogs - she is a submissive dog who greets all other small dogs with a wag of the tail and wanting to play. Mila can be a bit intimidated by big dogs but this will be improved with support from her Owner. Mila loves human company and is very social and active.
Mila is de-sexed and vaccinated up to date, Mila has also had a dental to remove retained baby teeht.
NZCR will micro-chip Mila and add her to the NZCAR database.
Aside from that, Mila is in great health and has been well taken care of.
- An adopter located in/around Canterbury who is willing to provide updates from time-to-time to Mila's former owner and is comfortable with staying in touch with her.
- No full time workers. Extremely part-time, those who work from home, or are retired but active would be a great match. Mila needs someone who is present and able to work with her obedience wise, entertain and walk her each day.
- An active owner or family would be great for Mila. She is only young and loves to run and play!
- Fully fenced backyard, with no holes or gaps.
- Someone able to teach Mila the obedience basics - sit, stay, wait etc. would be a great asset.
Adoption Fee: $700.00
Mila comes with: Council tags, vet book, an ACANA/Orijen Adopter pack (which includes various goodies and the food she has been fed on).
If you are interested in applying to adopt Mila please go to the below link, scroll down and fill out the form. We do not consider queries via Facebook or email without the form. See also the FAQ for more information and to answer any queries you may have. Full terms and conditions can be found under the "adoptions" page or FAQ.